Tuesday 22 September 2015

Some bits of news...

Sell out!

The miniAtmegatron has now sold out. I'm pleased to say that it will definitely be back though. It will take a couple of months to get a full production run setup, so please bare with me! I'll provide regular updates on this site.

Want to change channel?

If you were wondering how to change channel on your Atmegatron, here's a quick video showing how. I forgot to put it in the manual. Oops.

The pipeline

After an amazing synth convention at Incubate in Tilburg, I'm back to work! 

The Odytron will be the next software to be released and that should happen by the end of October.  There will also be an official overlay printed, available separately or with the Delayertron and Atmegadrum.

I will also be creating the miniAtmegatron official enclosure with help from Bastl. Will hopefully have some pics of the final prototype soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment