Wednesday 3 September 2014

Music Tech Fest this weekend

It's Music Tech Fest this weekend. I'm going to be taking part in the 24 hour hackathon. Judging by past Music Tech Fests it looks like it's going to be a lot of fun.
Do come along and say hello if you're free.  Details below:

Music Tech Fest - festival of music ideas

Jerwood Hall, LSO St Lukes, London.
Tickets: £20 per day

  • Friday 5 September: 6pm–10pm - Occupy Music (Soulsby Synths are not involved this day)
  • Saturday 6 September: 1pm–10pm - Gunk and HMI
  • Sunday 7 September: 1pm–10pm - Get Your Ears Dirty

3 comments:

  1. Nice Information! I personally really appreciate your article. This is a great website. I will make sure that I stop back again!.
    music technology news

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. Latest Punjabi News

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Article With Excellent Tips
    Thanks For Sharing.Will check back some other time to see if you add more to your updates.
    SEO Expert In Chandigarh

    ReplyDelete